When you become a member of the Foundation, you will not only receive a yearly subscription to The Daybook, you will enjoy other great benefits such as invitations to exhibit openings, VIP receptions and discounts at the museum’s gift shop. Members also can participate in exclusive bus trips to maritime heritage sites and get special “behind-the-scenes” access.
In previous years, we have been to Maryland to tour the sloop-of-war USS Constellation, the United States Naval Academy, and the NS Savannah as well as to Quantico, Virginia to see the new Marine Corps Museum. Members have also enjoyed behind the scene tours the Virginia War Museum and the USS Monitor Center at the Mariners’ Museum.
If you'd like to join us using our online form, please click on the button below:
Shipmate - $35.00
- 10% discount in Foundation giftshop
- Invitations to special events, lecture series, and exhibit openings
- Subscription to the Museum's publication, The Daybook
Plankowner - $125.00
- All privileges noted above
- Invitation to the Annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner
- "Behind the Scenes"event with the Hampton Roads Naval Museum curator
- Free admission to more than 80 museums across the country belonging to the Council of American Maritime Museums. Click HERE for listings.
Corporate - $350.00
- Plankowner membership privileges for four